Thursday, October 30, 2014

Toy Story Series

Toy story was the first feature-length 3D computer animation which produced by Pixar Animation Studio, directed by John Lasseter. Toy story series are one of the most popular animations in world. The story is about the toys which belongs to Andy. As all the children will grow up, their toys will face the abandonment issues. Andy’s growth promote the development of the story and the movies perfectly describe each character and catch the touching moments. The plots are simple, the toys hope to get their owner’s care and love, then a lot of things happen and they need to break through all the difficulties to get that love they want. I like this movie as it give me a lot of the feeling and happy time. I watched this movie when I was very young. I love the stories and the characters. The animations were so brilliant to establish such wonderful world for people. They just use some toys which are the most common things in the world as the main characters to describe a story of growth and accompany. We all have a toys and they play an significant role in our lives. So when we watch this move we can find a lot of memories. Those toys are our friends forever.


(The pictures are from Google)


5 comments:

  1. I was almost cry when I saw ending of the toy story3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie too,I remember when I watch this movie I was very young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it's a little long, I really like this blog; because I can totally get your feeling about this animation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This animation has already on my list. Anyone recommended this animation to me, The interesting thing is this animation is not just a children story, But also full of the profound feeling. This is the charm of the animation.

    ReplyDelete