Friday, October 10, 2014

The First 3D Animation

 In 1990, after twists and turns the Pixar Studio finally got the chance to make their first 3D animation movie, which is also the first one in the world. This is a historical progress and it symbolizes the New Age of the animation. The movie’s name is “ Toy story”. It is said that the first step is the only difficulty, but the all the steps are all troubles for something which is brand new. I believe as the first tracker, Pixar seemed like in a pressure cooker at that time. Under the pressure of funds, the limitation of technology and stress from Disney, the animators stumbled every step of way and the movie almost to be aborted at the worst time. However, the movie succeed and shocked the world. What is the secret that make it such successful and popular? The secret penetrates in every corner of each frame. Next time I will talk more detail about the ups and downs making process of “Toy story 1-3”
.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are right.
    Toy Story is the first full-length 3D animation.
    However, Do you know what is the first 3D animation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jean
    I like your post It is very interesting topic 3D.
    but I cant read clear because your font and color is make me little bit confused
    and my question is what is your best 3D animation?

    ReplyDelete